Terms of Service
By using the Boardroom Web - https://classic.boardroomweb.com or https://www.boardroomweb.com - web sites ("Service"), all services of iTech Northwest, LLC ("iTech or iTechNW"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
iTechNW reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.boardroomweb.com/policy/terms.aspx If you have any questions about this agreement, you can contact iTech Northwest, LLC at the following address, phone numbers or email address:
P.O. Box 41244
Eugene, OR 97404
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While iTechNW prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that iTechNW cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like up to the maximum number of users that you have paid for.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. iTechNW cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All fees and charges are due and payable by credit card, by check or through wire transfer, at the start of the subscription period. Monthly subscriptions are not refundable and annual subscriptions are not refundable after 14 days. You must keep your credit card information current by informing us of any change. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. Recurring monthly fees for use of the Service will automatically be billed to the credit card we have on file for you at the beginning of each renewal period, unless you cancel your subscription before the relevant period begins.
- Our Free Hosted Basic Package is not a limited-time trial. It is a genuine free account, and is offered at no charge. However, if you do not login during 30 consecutive days, your Free account will automatically expire and all End User Data will be deleted permanently. This package has all features enabled.
- An upgrade from the free Hosted Basic package to any paying plan will end your free trial. Upon any upgrade from the Hosted Basic package to any paid package, we will immediately bill you for the paid package you selected. If you downgrade your package, the new rate will become effective at the beginning of the next billing period.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- A subscription that becomes 5 days overdue for lack of payment is, at the discretion of iTechNW, subject to deactivation and after 30 days overdue for lack of payment deletion of content.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle or you must provide a valid certified check or wire transfer for the new amount within 3 business days.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. iTechNW does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by filling out our cancellation of service form on your team site.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- iTechNW, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other iTechNW service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. iTechNW reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- iTechNW reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the iTechNW Site http://itechnw.com/ or the Service itself.
- iTechNW shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- iTechNW does not pre-screen Content, but iTechNW and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that you provide via the Service that does not comply with these terms of service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that iTechNW may and does use, at its sole discretion, third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, iTechNW, or any other iTechNW service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by iTechNW.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any iTechNW customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- iTechNW does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that iTechNW shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if iTechNW has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of iTechNW to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and iTechNW and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and iTechNW (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- These Terms and all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Oregon, in the United States of America.
- Any legal notice or other legal communication under these Terms must be in writing and will be deemed given (i) when delivered personally; (ii) when sent by facsimile or email, with written confirmation of receipt by the sending mechanism; (iii) five business days after being sent by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid; or (iv) two business days after deposit with a private industry express courier, with written confirmation of receipt. All notices shall be sent to you to the person and address specified in your account information and to us to the person and address specified in our "Terms of Service" page - https://www.boardroomweb.com/policy/terms.aspx.
- These Terms constitute the complete agreement between you and iTechNW and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or representations, written or oral, concerning the subject matter of these Terms.
- You are solely responsible for periodically reviewing the Terms to determine whether they have changed since you last reviewed them. We will note a new adoption date each time we change these Terms. If you continue to use the Service after a change in Terms, you will be bound by such changes.
- These Terms are not assignable, transferable or sublicenseable by you except with our prior written consent.
Adoption Date: May 1st, 2013